Monday, December 13, 2010

Edgar Winter

Hi!

Wow, almost a month without a post huh? I kinda suck. It's been...busy to say the least. So, I am aiming for a post a week, what's your favorite day of the week? We'll make that post day. If I had to pick I would automatically say Friday, but those don't mean so much when you work all the time. We'll still shoot for Friday and I will try to get you a few extra this week to make up for the false start. I mean well. I really do.

I lost my photo-shop over the weekend, I have a copy, just have to re-install, but till then I am just going to go ahead an add the photos that have already appeared on my other blog, even though they don't have the Jim Cassatta approved watermark ;).

Below! Behold the great Edgar Winter! Most likely playing his famous and amazing Frankenstein! I have no back story on this one yet, but as Dad fill in the details I will update. I believe this is from a show at the San Diego Sports Arena August 16, 1974.

This whole thing is a work in progress, posts will be updated as needed when input from dad is received. Sometimes that can take awhile. Thank you for your patience and interest you guys rock!

-Sydney

BMP_11b

No comments:

Post a Comment