Friday, February 25, 2011

Have you seen me?

Hi again!


SO, I have a small dilemma that maybe you can help me with? I hope so. In sorting out dads photographs I have come across a few bands I don't recognize. I thought that this one was Silverhead, Michael Des Barres' band of the early 1970's and was so excited that there were so many photos of them, and really well framed clear ones too! Not until a few samples were scanned sent on to dad, and compared to pictures of the actual Michael Des Barres did I realize this wasn't him, or them, Silverhead. Do you guys know who this band is?







Here's one of the lead singer of said band, with two lovely lady friends after the show. The one on the right is very familiar to dad, but he doesn't remember her name. Help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment